COMPULSORY INDUCTIONS – STAND BUILDERS & CONTRACTORS
Compulsory Inductions – Stand Builders & Contractors
Any contractors or persons constructing a stand on site (including exhibitors constructing their own stands) and anyone present during move in and move out to provide services on a stand (e.g. furniture hire, floristry, signage, styling) is required to complete BOTH inductions below:
ICC Venue Induction
The ICC’s Exhibition Halls are considered construction zones during the move in and move out phase of an Exhibition (Construction Phase).
All contractors and suppliers requiring back of house and loading dock access at the ICC Sydney, are required to complete a site induction prior to commencing work at the ICC.
Stand builders and contractors conducting high-risk works are to complete a venue induction before going onsite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your company setup if it hasn’t been done so yet. If your company is already set up, please get in touch with your company administrator to have the induction link issued.
HI-VIS VEST AND CLOSED TOE SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE LOADING DOCKS AND BACK OF HOUSE.
Diversified SENTRY Portal Induction
Diversified SENTRY Portal Induction – https://sentrysafety.online/pt/#
- Please contact the Operations Manager to be set up on the SENTRY Portal and allocated as a contractor for Fine Food Australia 2022.
- It is imperative that ALL STAFF are registered via this portal and complete the allocated inductions.
- Details housed on this platform will speed up the onsite sign-in and accreditation process, as well as ensure your company / staff are meeting the COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of the event.
- Once registered you will receive an email with details on how to add your staff details, and link them to the event.
- Failure to register / induct all staff will result in delays accessing the bays during move in and move out.