VENUE - MCEC Safety Induction
Everyone present on site during move in / move out
The following are required to complete the online site induction module prior to completing work at MCEC:
- Event contractors prior to completing any works at MCEC
- Exhibitors building or constructing their stand during the exhibition build (including building stands, the use of food trucks, hazardous materials etc)
- Exhibitors only displaying product or any person onsite during bump in/bump out
Further information and links to complete the MCEC inductions are here – https://mcec.com.au/site-induction.
EVENT ORGANISER - Diversified Safety Induction
Stand Builders & Contractors Only
- Please contact the Operations Manager to be set up in the LEV8 Portal and allocated as a contractor for Fine Food 2022.
- It is imperative that ALL CONTRATOR STAFF are registered via this portal and complete the allocated inductions.
- Details housed on this platform will speed up the onsite sign-in and accreditation process, as well as ensure your company and staff are meeting the COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of the event.
- Once registered you will receive an email with information on how to add your staff details and link them to the event, as well as required OH&S documentation.
- Failure to register / induct all staff will result in delays accessing the venue during move in and move out.