Name Board Order Form
Shell Scheme & Walk On Package Exhibitors Only
Name Board Requirements
Your company name board should appear the same as your company name in the Show Map Guide so visitors are not confused. Stands that are sharing will need to consult one another regarding this form. Your name board will sit on all open sides of your stand. Please note the following requirements:
- Pty Ltd, Corp, Co. Ltd and other unnecessary terms will not be included on your name board. Please do not add these as they will be removed.
- You must use upper and lower case. The only exception to this rule is when it is a trademark part of your company name.
- Changes may be made at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Alteration or removal of the fascia & name board on site will incur an additional cost to the exhibitor.
- If you do not confirm your name board details by the due date, the company name specified on the contract with the Organiser will appear as your name board sign.
- Feature shell scheme may have a shorter fascia & name board, therefore fewer characters (including spaces) for the name board. Please refer to your shell scheme package above for details.
Complete your Name Board order form via the order form below and return to Moreton Hire before Friday 26th July 2019.
Shell Scheme stands include carpet, walls, lighting and a name board.
No power is included in the shell scheme and this must be ordered through our official electrical supplier Moreton Hire or by completing the Power & Lighting order form
Walk on Package includes; floor, walls, fascia board, spotlights, and power