All Exhibitors wanting to utilise appliances that require LPG gas cylinders are required to book these through the official plumber F Wood & Son.
Gas appliances will be assessed for approval with venue compliance and safety of patrons the prime concern. The Organiser and Venue reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Gas cylinders delivered onsite may be refused if the delivery was done without prior approval or if the representative of the exhibitor in attendance is not present to accept the cylinders.
The following are general guidelines:
- Storage cylinders shall not exceed 9Kg (maximum 8.5kg of LPG) in size.
- Maximum of 2 per stand (at the discretion of the venue).
- The installation and connection of each appliance, each day is to be carried out by licensed gasfitter/certified gas technician to carry out such work
- Unconnected gas cylinders are to be placed a minimum of 10m from a naked flame.
- All LPG cylinders are to have a gas fuse attached
- A powder fire extinguisher ABE is required in the stand and staff are to be trained in its use.
- All gas cylinders are to be removed from the exhibition area each night and stored in gas cages supplied by the exhibitor.
For further information please contact F Wood and Son or complete the order form below