Agility Fairs and Events has been appointed the official logistics provider for Fine Food Australia 2019.
Agility specialises in exhibition freight forwarding – both domestic and international. Agility can ensure that your product, display & merchandise are in the right place, at the right time, providing a complete transport, materials handling & storage service. Agility provides a complete service including monitoring of freight from your door step right through to your exhibition booth to make sure your goods are handled in a professional manner and all formalities/deadlines are met. If you are using Agility, your goods will automatically be delivered to your exhibition booth.
Agility Fairs & Events offers the following services:
- All local, interstate and international transport services including delivery onto each exhibitors’ stand at the venue.
- Storage of early consignments, packing materials during the exhibition and storage after the exhibition
- For international exhibitors, a comprehensive international freight forwarding service tailored to each particular exhibitor’s requirements.
Prior to the show, Agility will make contact to discuss and determine your individual freight and logistics requirements. An email containing your unique login and password to the Agility Event Services Portal will automatically be sent to the designated contact, as advised by the Organiser. If you have not received the email, please contact us as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can register by clicking on the following link: AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL – FINE FOOD AUSTRALIA 2019
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Agility (link to Agility contacts on Contacts page)
MOVE-IN & ONSITE MATERIALS HANDLING:
Exhibitors or their stand-builders requiring a forklift during move in or move out, must pre-book these services in advance with Agility. Charges apply.
To avoid disappointment, you must complete the MOVE-IN & ONSITE MATERIALS HANDLING SERVICE REQUEST, via the AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL – FINE FOOD AUSTRALIA 2019 Please see the Agility staff at the loading dock for assistance.
LOADING DOCK ACCESS:
Due to the size of the show, high volume of freight and large number of vehicles requiring access to the loading dock at the ICC SYDNEY a Loading Dock Access Schedule will be generated for both Move In and Move Out. It is a requirement that all exhibitors and stand builders provide details of all loading dock access requirements, including your requested access date/s, time/s, and vehicle size. Move In and Move Out times will be communicated to all prior to the show.
It is a requirement that the Loading Dock Access Schedule times are adhered to. Access to the loading dock will not be granted if you have not requested access or your vehicle/s has not been added to the Schedule. To ensure you are allocated a loading dock access time, please advise Agility of your loading dock access requirements by completing the MOVE-IN & ONSITE MATERIALS HANDLING SERVICE REQUEST, via the AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL – FINE FOOD AUSTRALIA 2019
- If you are using your own transport company, Agility cannot sign for delivery of goods on your behalf. Please ensure you make specific arrangements with your transport provider and/or ensure you have a representative onsite at the time of delivery.
- Agility Fairs & Events standard trading conditions apply for services provided – it is important that you are aware of these. Services include: transport, cranage, forklift, porterage, clearance, delivery, storage, positioning and all other onsite services.
- Any freight not collected during the move out will be considered as “abandoned” freight. Agility will be instructed to remove prior the end of tenancy and hold in a depot. Exhibitor will be charged a fee of $176.00 to recover costs incurred. Any items left behind will be disposed of.